Monday, September 1, 2014

Univercell Sync - A Techsperience at Bangalore

It was a Sunday afternoon where I was invited over a mail to visit nearest Univercell Sync in Bangalore. It was pretty far and had a pleasant weather. I had to go to Indiranagar CMH Road to visit the store.


I had a great welcome from the members. It was not like a normal old Univercell showroom. I had been there thinking of a normal show room but it was good but it was a great experience. 

                             


I was suppose to visit showroom with my friend but he could not make it. The showroom board is pretty visible and everyone can notice them while passing by in Indiranagar. The interiors are too good as it is white in color which symbolizes tech savvy and the blue logo looks brighter on the wall which is right opposite to the main door. 

When I enter the showroom first thing which made it attractive was the "Tablet" table, its right in front of the main door. I found a red phone which is a toppings for Tablet.  


Then towards left you could see New & Noteworth zone. there you can experience every new gadgets here. This is the first store in India where we can experience many electronic gadgets and do the purchase.

I see two tables in the middle of the showroom it is called as "Center Table Bazar". Here you could see all kind of mobiles for display. Then you could find a separate zone of music where you find all earphones, ipods. It is so cool and superb, Most of them love this area so as me. 


Moving further we find digital cameras which is called "Imaging Zone" you can find everything related to picture and photography. You also could find photo printers. 

Then finally its the billing counter, background is bluish and on white background you can see the logo. I loved the ambiance given my the representatives, they understand the customer's requirement and then they serve you. 

Its a good move by Univercell by stepping ahead and entering into this new segment. I hope they also have many more electronic products in future like digital televisions, home appliances. On a whole I had a great experience. I had gone via Indiblogger I am sure even a common man get the same ambiance. 


No comments:

Post a Comment