Monday, March 16, 2015

The Real Feel of Togetherness...


         A complete family is a thing that unifies every members in a family. The present trends are more leaned towards a nuclear family than a joint family. Lets' talk about the attachment that we should have towards the family and loved ones even though you are busy with lots of work and pressure whether its a nuclear or joint. 

                            
                            Source : topyaps.com 

       These days work pressure and targets have made people suffer and has no time to spend with their family and friends. But I bet you can solve many problems wrt office or home if you are always dedicate your precious time to you family and friends. 


         I shall share couple of instances where I got motivated when I was down and spent time with my family. I wanted to travel abroad next day from office and had to present something in an event. I was very much tensed as I had not prepared for it that time and had no time to prepare for it. I just sat back and reached my sweet home early with the schedules and tickets. I freshened up myself and was waiting for my wife to return from her work place. It was a beautiful evening but couldn't enjoy the day. 

                              
                              Source : imgkids.com

          My wife reached home and discussed the situation. Then we planned to go to a candle light dinner that romantic evening. I totally kept this thing apart and took her for the dinner at our sweet home's roof top. We had a great time there in the beautiful weather. 

          Then I sat back post lunch after she slept and worked on my project in just 10-15 minutes and I left for the presentation next day morning. The presentation went really well and it was a great turn around in my career. So spending time with family is a very important and necessary thing in everyone's life no matter how busy is your schedule. 

          Every person should have that deep attachment with the family and your sweet home. Thats what people say - "Time spent with family is worth every second." Balance your work, home and social life equally you will definitely get the benefits of it. Its not about having time, its about making time. 

          To make your mind fresh and relaxed you should have a great home. Housing.com helps you to have a sweet home where you have the opportunity to spend time with all of your beloved ones and for those who believe that spending time at home with your family and friends is very much essential. For that you need to have a great house that makes your mind more calm and relaxed.     


                 
                                   Source : shutterstock.com

         Create positivity at home that makes you feel relaxed and make your mind fresh. Get your sweet home soon make this happen. Be happy and healthy. Stay POSITIVE and OPTIMISTIC. 

No comments:

Post a Comment